What is the correct spelling for IMAGGE?
This word (Imagge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IMAGGE
- age Hence, in pity to age and helplessness, he determined to settle two hundred pounds per annum on the wretched man's mother and sisters, who dwelt together in Wales. i got a chaaaaiiiin when i came of age with a sovereign on my finger to control my rage – I Love My GLC by Goldie Lookin Chain
- ague The water keeper was shaking as though with the ague.
- amigo Benton was a contestant at the 1981 OTI Festival (Ibero-American equivalent of the Eurovision contest) held in Mexico City; he represented the Netherlands Antilles with the song "Vaya un amigo" as Efrén Benita. con uno que era mi amigo y ahora sera mi rival cada ves que paso y miro por ese dicho lugar – Pedida y dada by Valentin Elizalde
- emerge They were more to him than he had ever known; they were parts of himself which had slowly developed, as the features and characteristics of ancestors gradually emerge and are emphasized in a descendant as his years increase.
- iago Again and again the reader asks himself why Iago is so venomous.
- image Now I assure ye, Miss Mahony, he's the very image of that blessed statye, 'pon me word!"
- imagery So intense and poignant grew the feeling of his loss, that he came to fancy, with the imagery peculiar to his bent, that his very soul was the flame of the candle in the lanthorn, which he saw, like a red star, moving farther and farther into the distance.
- imagine I can't imagine .
- midge Whether it was an errand for her mother or a game of play, Midge always moved rapidly.
- mugger He remembered that the teeth of the mugger had met in one of the muscles of his upper arm, but before unconsciousness had come upon him he had been able to lift the gun to shoot.
- Aggie It was nearly midnight when Cosmo rose, and then Aggie would not let him go alone, but insisted on accompanying him to the gate of the court.
- AMIGA Voyager is a discontinued web browser for the Amiga range of computers, developed by VaporWare.