What is the correct spelling for IMAGINGS?
This word (Imagings) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IMAGINGS
- imagine I can quite imagine now why dear Daisy ran away.
- imaging Imaging looking for abnormal bladder morphology or vesicoureteral reflux/hydronephrosis may be helpful.
- makings We took ye, a raw liddie, some bit overproud of himself, and now I'm thinking we'll miss ye when we send ye back the makings of a man.
- imagines Then the unconscious sparkle of pleasure in his eyes as he imagines himself away!
- imaginings I used to joke with her when, seeing her brooding and gently smiling, I pretended to discover these and a hundred other patterns and specifications in her eyes; but, however lovely these imaginings were, they were no lovelier than herself.