What is the correct spelling for IMAGINRY?
This word (Imaginry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IMAGINRY
- imagery His hymns are real lyrics, Scriptural in language, rich in imagery, and exalted in poetic conception.
- imaginary When the poet has thus adorned the Deity, we find, towards the conclusion, that these imaginary robes never shew to such advantage as in the morning.
- imagine She can but imagine what they were.
- imagined The blow on the head had probably taken final effect, and it had been more serious than the doctor had imagined.
- imaging Imaging biomarkers can be measured using several techniques, such as CT, electroencephalography, magnetoencephalography, and MRI.
- imagines He imagines you are going to accept that programme?