What is the correct spelling for IMAGIONE?
This word (Imagione) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IMAGIONE
- image The handsome English girl from the heavy English house had been as a figure in a picture stepping by magic out of its frame: it was a case, in truth, for which Mrs. Stringham presently found the perfect image.
- imagine I can imagine that."
- imagined But how much easier it is to love what you have when you never imagined anything better!
- imaging However, that type of biopsy is also sometimes performed without any imaging guidance, and typically, stereotactic guidance is used for core biopsies or vacuum-assisted mammotomy.
- imagines One often imagines things that are quite absurd.