What is the correct spelling for IMAGNINE?
This word (Imagnine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IMAGNINE
- imagine O, yes, you are Professor Horner's little niece; now, let me see, perhaps you have more friends here than you imagine.
- imagined They found, however, that her mind was even more affected than they had imagined.
- imaging 2. Imaging in Speech-Delivery When once the passion of speech is on you and you are "warmed up"-perhaps by striking till the iron is hot so that you may not fail to strike when it is hot-your mood will be one of vision.
- Imagining I've got into the habit of imagining you; I'm always thinking what you'd say or do; I walk along the street talking to you; I dream of you.
- Impugning Then, all the time that Peary was challenging and impugning that Dr. Cook had reached even the northern point of Heiberg Land, according to their own statement of October 13, they had in their pockets the map and information from the Eskimos that Dr. Cook had not only reached the northern point of Heiberg Land, but traveled above it and turned around the point.
- Imogene First, because she was herself alone in the world, and needed the mingled companionship and care which a little one invariably gives; and, secondly, because Imogene, from the very first, had been a noticeable child, who early attracted the attention of the neighbors, and led to many a substantial evidence of favor from them, as well as from the strangers who passed their gate or frequented their church.
- imagines If you smile he thinks it is with thoughts of him; and take it altogether, the poor fellow imagines you are always dreaming of him, when you are wondering what is worn now in Paris or London, and whether any of the new fashions will reach you by the next steamer.
- imaginings "I-I was a fool to deceive myself with such imaginings-that are far beyond me.
163 words made from the letters IMAGNINE
3 letter words made from IMAGNINE:age, aim, ain, ane, ani, emg, gem, gen, gin, iga, ige, igm, inn, mag, man, meg, mei, men, min, nag, nan, nig, nim, nne.
4 letter words made from IMAGNINE:agni, amen, anem, eang, egin, egna, eini, emin, engi, enim, gaen, gain, game, gean, gien, iing, imae, imin, inga, inge, ingi, inma, inme, maen, magi, main, mane, mann, mean, mein, mien, mina, mine, ming, mini, nagi, name, nega, negm, nein, ngae, nian, nige, nina, nine, ning.
5 letter words made from IMAGNINE:aimin, ainge, amgen, amien, amine, aming, amini, amnii, angei, angin, anime, anine, anini, anmen, egami, eiman, einai, einin, emain, emani, emini, enami, enman, gaini, gamin, ganem, ganim, ganne, geman, genin, genma, gmina, ianni, igman, image, imagi, imane, imeni, imina, iname, inami, inane, ingen, innie, maeng, magin, magne, magni, maige, maine, maini, manen, mange, mangi, manin, manne, manni, meina, menai, menga, mengi, menia, menin, menna, miang, miani, miina, minea, minga, minge, minin, minni, naeim, nagin, naing, naini, namen, namie, namig, neang, negai, negin, neman, ngami, ngiam, niane, niang, niani, niemi, nigam, niman, nimni, ningi.