What is the correct spelling for IMAGTION?
This word (Imagtion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IMAGTION
- action It will be pleasant for us, and will give you an opportunity to lay your plan of action for tonight.
- ambition She tossed back her locks and assumed a rostrum manner, 'I'm charged with pride and ambition.
- auction "To-morrow there is an auction.
- emanation Let no one doubt of the sequel when this emanation of what is firmest in us is launched to strike down the daughter of Unreason and Sentimentalism: such being Folly's parentage, when it is respectable.
- emotion "He surely has," agreed Mallinsbee, without emotion.
- fumigation Fumigation with tobacco or tar may cause the worm to release its hold if it can not be removed by other means.
- imagination Now, of them all, the same Garrison was on the sky-line of his imagination.
- imagine I imagine they are all away somewhere, for I can neither see nor hear anything."
- imaging The AIM-9X Sidewinder, developed by Raytheon engineers, entered service in November 2003 with the USAF (lead platform is the F-15C; the USN lead platform is the F/A-18C) and is a substantial upgrade to the Sidewinder family featuring an imaging infrared focal-plane array (FPA) seeker with claimed 90° off-boresight capability, compatibility with helmet-mounted displays such as the new U.
- imitation I can well recall his contemptuous imitation of the manner of the request. Don't be fooled by imitation This is the stuff that cured a nation – Medicine Show by big audio dynamite
- immigration And the prospect for immigration for the South has taken its rise from the Civil War. Immigration built the nation – Beyond the Pale by big audio dynamite
- immolation Next she attempted the immolation of a fat brown baby that was rolling with a nest of young pigs in the dust outside a hut; and thereafter her performances were so varied that he was simply compelled to take some notice of the sights and sounds of the trail.
- inaction He would rather have fought dragons than keep company with his own thoughts in inaction.
- irrigation The advantages of irrigation to the country, through which it passed, were nothing compared to the expense of its construction. Bring water to the thirsday like irrigation When you go toe to toe you don't go one on one But Christ in my place in substitution Showed me His grace propitiation – What It Comes To (W/ Toby Mac) by O.C. Supertones