What is the correct spelling for IMDDATE?
This word (Imddate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IMDDATE
- amati Yet all I know of the Amati is that they formed a dynasty, and doubtless fell in love on occasion, though how, or when, I do not learn.
- emanate No, it will be based on feelings that emanate from a sincere desire to promote human justice.
- emirate "It is true that we hope your son will take over the Emirate .
- emulate "I swear there is no greatness or power that does not emulate those of the earth!
- imitate Examine this design from end to end, and nowhere will you find any desire to imitate nature.
- imitative It is the imitative cough, the coughs which indicate overconsciousness of one's affection, the coughs that so often almost unconsciously are meant to catch the sympathy of those around, which must be repressed by the will, and when the patient finds that he really has to cough less than he thinks, he will be quite sure that he is getting better and will actually improve as a consequence of this feeling.
- imitator Whether originator or imitator , whether founder or disciple, it is certain that Descartes gave a sharp spur to European thought, and mightily hastened the progress of heresy.
- immature And now the bishop forbade him the work, and the poor fellow might well be feeling just as he himself had felt thirty years ago, when he had been commanded to abandon the immature first-fruits of his labor.
- immediate The immediate result of the money was good.
- immoderate "Yes," said I, "I could not help noticing that their affection is-er-rather immoderate ."
- mated Something shot across my brain-I know not what-But it seemed to indicate I should never be so mated !
- mediate Gawain Douglas, bishop of Dunkeld, a near relation of Angus, in vain endeavoured to mediate betwixt the factions.
- moated And there was the breakfast-room in the old moated house.
- Immolated They were the people of my race, and so of yours, that you have immolated on the throne of your vengeance.
- idiot Idiot, turkey, pig that I am to have kept my eyes shut and not recognised you.
105 words made from the letters IMDDATE
3 letter words made from IMDDATE:add, ade, aid, aim, ate, atm, dad, dam, dat, ddt, ded, dia, die, dim, dit, dmd, eat, edd, eta, ida, mad, mat, med, mei, mid, mit, tad, tai, tam, tea, ted, tia, tie.
4 letter words made from IMDDATE:adit, aide, daei, daid, daie, dame, date, dead, deim, demi, diam, diat, diet, dime, dita, edad, edam, edda, edit, emit, etim, iddm, idea, ided, imae, item, made, maid, mate, mead, meat, meta, mite, taei, tame, team, temi, tidd, tide, tied, time.
5 letter words made from IMDDATE:admit, aided, amedi, amide, atemi, daime, damid, dated, deida, demat, diate, dimed, dited, dtime, eitam, etiam, etmda, maddi, maide, mated, matei, media, midea, mitad, tadid, taide, tamed, tamei, tamid, tedim, timed.