What is the correct spelling for IMEAN?
This word (Imean) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IMEAN
- airman Stuff her down, said the unmoved airman , between your legs.
- amen Only the workmen must go back to their work at once, and there must be no more chasing of poor Secretary Amen -nachtu.
- amman Ecclesiastical courts for matters of personal status are also located in Amman .
- demean "Do you think I would demean myself by carrying dirty shoes round the village?" demanded Philip, angrily.
- iceman Crimmins had begun life as a plumber's helper, had been iceman , night-watchman, heeler, and full-fledged plumber; and having been out of work himself for months at a time, was admirably qualified to speak of the advantages of idleness to any other candidate for like honors.
- imam Other political or pressure groups: groups that generally support the Islamic Republic include Ansar-e Hizballah, Mojahedin of the Islamic Revolution, Muslim Students Following the Line of the Imam , and the Islamic Coalition Association; opposition groups include the Liberation Movement of Iran and the Nation of Iran party; armed political groups that have been almost completely repressed by the government include Mojahedin-e Khalq Organization (MEK), People's Fedayeen, Kurdish Democratic Party of Iran; the Society for the Defense of Freedom
- immune But he had started with a sound constitution, and somehow persuaded himself, in spite of warnings, that he was immune .
- iran Of the first race the inhabitants of Khiva are to be especially noticed, but they only follow it when in the course of their hostilities with the Turkomans they are driven towards the frontiers of Iran .
- man When he arrived at Leukas, which, like Syracuse, was a Corinthian colony, he said that he was like a young man who has got into disgrace.
- mean You have not seen him; some one unquestionably left the prison; no one has returned and yet they are both here-what does it mean ?
- Ian The seventeenth prelude Niecks finds Mendelssohn-ian.
- Ivan Ivan and myself, of course.
- airmen The work of the British airmen during the battle was one of the brightest pages.
41 words made from the letters IMEAN
3 letter words made from IMEAN:aim, ain, ane, ani, man, mei, men, min, nim.
4 letter words made from IMEAN:amen, anem, emin, enim, imae, inma, inme, maen, main, mane, mean, mein, mien, mina, mine, name.
5 letter words made from IMEAN:amien, amine, anime, eiman, emain, emani, enami, imane, iname, maine, meina, menai, menia, minea, naeim, namie.