What is the correct spelling for IMGINARY?
This word (Imginary) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IMGINARY
- emigre An unfortunate emigre, accused before a council of war, was convicted of having worn the cross of St. Louis and the white cockade during the stay of the allies at Troyes, and of having furnished to the foreign generals all the information in his power.
- ignore Would they not be tempted to ignore the marriage laws of our woman government altogether?
- imagery An open discussion on "Numpholeptos," which took place some months ago, made me aware that my little abstract was less helpful even than its brevity allowed, because I had emphasized the imagery of the poem where it most obscured-or least distinctly illustrated-its idea; and I re-wrote a few sentences which I now offer in their amended form.
- imaginary Imaginary faces are crowding around him.
- imagine A greater number probably than we imagine.
- imagined The war, as she imagined, must part them for ever.
- imaging I may seem unduly to labour such points, yet do so advisedly, in order to emphasise and make clearer the essential thesis of this portion of my paper-that every scientific survey involves a geographic and historic exploration of origins, but that of the still unwritten chapter, that the far-reaching forelook, idealistic yet also critical, which is needful to any true and enduring contribution to social service, is prepared for by habitually imaging the course of evolution in the past.
- Imagining Though we don't want to go imagining silly things, of course.
- Imogene "Imogene," he cried, as she reached him, "what is the meaning of this?
- imagines The hosts of sister spirits, whom Maximus of Tyre imagines as surrounding and sustaining the life of men, involved in the darkness and sorrow of time, are a conception strange to the old paganism.