What is the correct spelling for IMIAGING?
This word (Imiaging) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IMIAGING
- aging Although few realized the true significance of the find at the time, it was to be recognized later as a momentous event on that fateful day when the very first stone jar was actually removed safely intact from the bottom of the sea by a crude, squealing, grease and rust encrusted loading crane, to be hoisted free after so many centuries and set at long-last on the heaving deck of the aging expedition ship.
- amazing But what was this amazing thing that happened all in one wild second?
- damaging It was the eminent lawyer's way not to place damaging evidence in the hands of a prospective enemy.
- emerging Then I looked up, and to my consternation saw the red-painted head and the red and white shoulders of Carpenter suddenly emerging .
- emitting It was white, not more than a foot high, with solitary white flowers, emitting a delightful fragrance, and it grew in the light sandy forest land.
- imagine But he could hear no sound, could imagine no sound, other than that made by the wind.
- imagined I am in the most helpless condition that can be imagined .
- imaging To the children of any race these stories can not fail to give pleasure by their vivid imaging of the simple things and creatures of the great out-of-doors and the epics of their doings.
- making She is making me a visit.
- merging Blocks of ice lay about, some on top of the others, like the stones of which the pyramids are built; the white glare of the snow caused these stones at a little distance to appear flat-that is, by merging them into and blending them with the soft brilliance of the background; and I had sometimes to warily walk fifty or sixty paces round these blocks to come at a part of the slope that was smooth.
- mugging Buller measured his distance, took a short run, and sent the ball in with the energy begotten of long mugging at algebra on a fine afternoon.
- Imagining But Madame Alfieri did not understand; imagining, perhaps, that Mme.
- Imbuing You must wait for the child to grow up before imbuing her mind with thoughts beyond her years."
- Immuring There's no reason on earth for your immuring yourselves as you do within those melancholy precincts; it excites curiosity, on the contrary, and people begin to pry and ask questions; and I trust you believe that I would not trifle or mislead you upon such a subject."
- Mimicking She found her household duties pressing when they called, and Josie entertained them, and afterward entertained her by mimicking their looks and tones.
- Omitting All the space needed could be secured by the simple expedient of omitting matter that has been found by actual experience to be superfluous.
- Rummaging All I asked was the moon-London, books, theatres, and the gorgeous solitude of rummaging in an enchanted cockney world.
- Smirking He entered, bowing and flourishing his little three-cornered hat, as usual, smirking as he seated himself on the bed.
- Imogene Come with me to the house, Imogene .
- imagines Frank imagines that, owing to the darkness of the night, and his being so close under the chaise, they had not perceived him when they came to the attack.
66 words made from the letters IMIAGING
5 letter words made from IMIAGING:aging, aimin, aming, amini, amnii, gaini, gamin, gangi, ganim, giang, gigan, gigia, ginga, gmina, igigi, igman, imagi, imina, inami, magin, magni, maini, mangi, miang, miani, miina, minga, namig, ngami, ngiam, nigam, nigga, niimi.
4 letter words made from IMIAGING:agni, gagn, gain, gang, gign, iing, imin, inga, ingi, inma, magi, main, mina, ming, mini, nagi, nigg.
3 letter words made from IMIAGING:aim, ain, ani, gag, gig, gin, iga, igg, igm, iii, mag, man, min, nag, nig, nim.