What is the correct spelling for IMIGING?
This word (Imiging) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IMIGING
- aging By measuring the biological age of various tissues from centenarians, researchers may be able to identify tissues that are protected from aging effects.
- emerging We descended together beneath the holy statue, and were just emerging into the cellars when you, sir, met us at the entrance.
- imagine In both, as I should imagine , he replied.
- imagined I caught him, yes, I held him-it may be imagined with what a passion; but at the end of a minute I began to feel what it truly was that I held.
- impinge A pipe running along the front of the machine conveys a constant current of clean water, which is caused to impinge in the form of jets on the pieces of cloth as they run through the machine, while an overflow carries away the used water.
- Aiming They found two antelopes, in fact, but Roosevelt, who had been as cool as an Indian an instant before, was so elated when he saw the first drop to his rifle that he was totally incapacitated from aiming at the second when that animal, evidently bewildered, began to run in circles scarcely twenty-five yards away.