What is the correct spelling for IMMATATED?
This word (Immatated) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IMMATATED
- admitted "I did," Nasmyth admitted .
- imitate The professional medium, paid to display certain powers, which are in any case extremely uncertain in their response to the call for them, invariably begins to imitate them when they fail.
- immediate He took a serious view of himself, of his art, of things in general; above all, he took a serious view of his immediate future and of the place that Preciosa McNulty might come to have in it.
- irritated I felt helpless and irritated .
- Amputated A man whose leg has been amputated is able to think just the same.
- Emanated He alluded to a man whose purity of heart placed him above every temptation to violate the original laws of integrity that emanated from the high Chancery of Heaven.
- Emitted It grunted and groaned and emitted evil-smelling fumes because it couldn't digest its petrol.
- Imitated So she stopped her horse and imitated the signal whistle as well as she could.
- Immolated Is it possible that human beings were immolated on these table-stones?
- Imparted It is obvious, that, if any religious instruction is to be imparted to slaves, it must be given them by others.
- Omitted There is one thing, however, which must not be omitted.
- mutated Not only from the government's desperate hatred of their movement, but also from the growing possibility that the new breed of mutated monsters would get out of hand and bring terrors never before known to man.
- imitates We are a tribe of would-be great poets; besides, second-rate talent imitates genius nowadays, and renders real distinction impossible."
205 words made from the letters IMMATATED
5 letter words made from IMMATATED:aadmi, adame, adami, adema, admit, aemia, aimat, amade, amami, amati, amedi, amida, amide, atami, atemi, atmia, attam, attia, daime, damae, damai, damat, damma, demat, diate, dimme, ditte, dtime, eitam, emami, etiam, etmda, idaea, idama, imaad, imame, itata, maadi, maaed, maati, madai, madam, madea, madia, maeda, maide, mamai, mamet, mamia, mamta, matai, matam, mated, matei, matia, matte, media, miata, midea, midem, mimed, mitad, mitta, mitte, taida, taide, taita, taite, tamam, tamed, tamei, tamid, tamim, tamta, tatad, tatem, tedim, tetia, timed, timme, tmaai, tmema.
3 letter words made from IMMATATED:ada, ade, aid, aim, ate, atm, dam, dat, dia, die, dim, dit, eat, eta, iaa, ida, mad, mam, mat, med, mei, mem, mid, mit, tad, tai, tam, tat, tdt, tea, ted, tet, tia, tie, tit.
4 letter words made from IMMATATED:adam, adit, aide, amam, amia, daei, daia, daie, dama, dame, data, date, deim, demi, diaa, diam, diat, diet, dime, dita, edam, edit, emam, emit, etim, iaea, idea, imae, imam, item, made, maia, maid, maim, mama, mate, matt, mdma, mead, meat, meta, mime, mite, mitt, taei, taia, tame, tamm, tate, tati, team, teat, temi, teti, tide, tied, time, tite, tted.
7 letter words made from IMMATATED:aimedat, amitate, atatime, imamate, tamaite, tammied.
6 letter words made from IMMATATED:amated, ammide, damate, dammit, diatta, dimmet, ideata, imamat, madame, maidam, maimed, mamadi, matadi, matmat, matted, mattei, tadema, tamati, tammet, tamtam, tatami, tiamat, timema.