What is the correct spelling for IMMESH?
This word (Immesh) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IMMESH
- ambush They would quit their ambush and come in search of him, or, at any rate, some of them might.
- amish An account of the Kansas Amish , a sect something like the Tolstoys, for Kansas City, St. Louis and New York newspapers.
- enmesh What was it about Epsilon-Terra that could accept one survey team for months of occupancy-occupancy that had involved detailed examination of the region within miles of the plain and the hillside, and cursory examination of thousands of square miles of the rest of the insular mass by air, including touchdowns at key points for short stays-and that five years later could entice, enmesh , and destroy the entire complement of a modern star ship, indiscriminately, within a matter of hours?
- immerse Immediately after varnishing the glass the second time, take the print that you wish to get an impression of, and immerse it in the solution No. 3; put the solution in a flat pan, and lay the print in with the face side up; let the print lay in the solution about five minutes, or until the paper is completely saturated, then remove it, taking care not to stretch it, and lay it on paper with the face side up, in order that the solution may dry from the face of the print.
- impeach Can the reader wonder that these facts are held to impeach the orthodox faith?
- impish It will be mischievous and impish ; it will be swallowed up with a sense of its own importance, taking an insolent delight in convincing the world's most learned scientists of the fact that its play-acting is reality.
- irish Let us examine the form of the earliest Irish literature.
- marsh Snipe was our hope in the meantime, so we got off some clothes and plunged into the marsh and up got snipe at our first step, and we brought down three, and thought we were in for a great bag.
- mash Usually the sugar or starch is in the form of the juice of fruits; or is a pulp, or mash , made from crushed grains like barley, corn, or rye.
- mesh He was wrapped from head to heel in fine net, to every tiny mesh of which he was acutely sensitive.
- mosh 6, S. 224-258, Mosh .
- mush Remove juice from grapefruit, strain and add remaining ingredients, and freeze to a mush .
- smash "The next time you make a wrong step of any kind, a bullet will smash your spine," Chandra Dass told him.