What is the correct spelling for IMMUE?
This word (Immue) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IMMUE
- ammo Maybe, said the guy, If they'd have run out of ammo or volunteered to stop shooting.
- amur The Masruh tree splits into two great branches, Benu Auf, and Benu Amur .
- emmy Say it over in your great voice, Emmy , and purge us poor rebels of vulgarity.
- emu We called this the Emu Tank.
- iamb 157. Here are fourteen stanzas of composite dimeter, each having two sorts of lines; the first sort consisting, with a few exceptions, of a dactyl and an amphimac; the second, mostly, of two iamb s; but, in some instances, of a trochee and an iamb ;-the latter being, in such a connexion, much the more harmonious and agreeable combination of quantities.
- image He would cut off small pieces of the image , one at a time, and take them to London and sell them.
- imbue And hither came Scott himself in August, 1791, to imbue his mind with the legends, the history, and scenery of the neighbourhood.
- immune Sclavo, Sobernheim, and others have established that injections of increasing quantities of virulent cultures into immune animals produced a serum which has great protective value against anthrax.
- immure For my part, I should like of all things to immure myself after his example, with those I love; forget the divisions of time, have a moon at command, and a theatrical sun to rise and set at pleasure.
- imo I shouldn't come alone, of course; it wouldn't be proper-and Imo would be horrified.
- mime W'y whut's de mattah wid you, Miss Mime ?
- moue A certaine piteous louer, to moue his mistres to compassion, wrote among other amorous verses, this one.
- I'm "Well, I'm not going to do it for you.
- Aimee Aimee had put her two children into the bed.
- Emma He'd known him at school after all, and we all know how cautious Bobby is about people-besides, Emma , no one could have received him more warmly-" "Yes-Oh!
- Irma When Leo's time comes he marries a fine girl like Irma Berkowitz from a fine family, and has fine children, without Gussie has to cry her eyes out first maybe he's in company that-that-" "I don't say, Sara, we didn't have our hard times with your boy.
- Jimmie What-did he say, Jimmie ?"
- Amie I was at first unable to identify the writer of a whole series of letters in French, very affectionate and intimate letters, usually unsigned, occasionally signed 'B.' She calls herself votre petite amie; or she ends with a half-smiling, half-reproachful 'good-night, and sleep better than I.' In one letter, sent from Paris in 1759, she writes: 'Never believe me, but when I tell you that I love you, and that I shall love you always.
- MME The day came: Alfieri had to take leave of Mme .
- GIMME "Gimme the desert solitude, every time.
- IMUS The twenty-third we set out on the same road toward Imus , which fell after an hour firing with innumerable loss.