What is the correct spelling for IMMUIN?
This word (Immuin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IMMUIN
- airman He came, that British airman, over the border, sheer over No Man's Land and the heads of the enemy and the mysterious land behind, snatching the secrets that the enemy would conceal.
- amen Lizzie felt that she could not say Amen. But tomorrow night I'll be sure and talk to you again You take care of my daddy now you hear thank you Amen – Little Boy's Prayer by Porter Wagoner
- amman Amman, and Jordan in general, is the Middle Easts hub for medical tourism.
- ammonia When in perfect condition the vat should have a slight smell of ammonia.
- Aiming They flew on and on, and looked down, and there was a man with a gun, and he was taking aim, but what he was aiming at they could not see.
- airmen First she headed to port and then to starboard, manoeuvering rapidly that the German airmen might not be able to reach her with a bomb.
- ADMIN L Company at Deptford (34th (Deptford Town Artisans) Kent RVC) Other units briefly associated with the 1st Admin Bn included: 4th (Woolwich Town) Kent RVC at Woolwich (transferred to 26th Kent RVC (see below) 1870) 7th Kent RVC at Kidbrooke (disbanded 1869) 8th Kent RVC at Sydenham (disbanded 1871) 21st Kent RVC at Lewisham (disbanded 1861) 32nd Kent RVC at Eltham (disbanded 1876) Lt-Col Edmund Henry Lenon, retired Brevet Major in the 67th Foot, who had won a Victoria Cross in China in 1860, was commanding officer of the 1st Admin Bn from 16 November 1871 to 15 December 1883.