What is the correct spelling for IMPARTATIVE?
This word (Impartative) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IMPARTATIVE
- amputate True, her right leg was broken, and it had been necessary to amputate her left foot in order to save her life.
- competitive For, you see, the market is limited by the competitive wage system.
- imitative The misfortune is, that these fast fellows forget, in the pursuit of their favourite follies, that the mischief to society begins only with themselves: that man is naturally a servile, imitative animal; and that he follows in the track of a great name, as vulgar muttons run at the heels of a belwether.
- imperative He appeared to be one of those men to whom constant change was an imperative necessity.
- imported 2316. Is there much worsted imported from England?
- Amputated If not, the other presenting part, limb or head, is to be amputated and extracted.
- Amputating Mr. Stockton was among its boldest advocates, brandishing the amputating knife fearlessly in public and private circles.
- Imparted Sometimes they had good luck, and sometimes bad luck; but always they had the advantage of that additional means of discovering the whereabouts of the herring that had been imparted to them by Daft Sandy.
- amputates We have reached a "climate" of opinion where figures rule, where our very supporter of Divine right, as we deemed him, our Count Bismarck, amputates kings right and left, applies the test of results to each, and lets none live who are not to do something.
545 words made from the letters IMPARTATIVE
5 letter words made from IMPARTATIVE:aamer, aamir, aarti, aemia, aeria, aimar, aimat, aivar, aiver, amare, amari, amati, ameri, amper, amrep, apari, apart, apate, apera, apria, apter, arame, arati, areia, areva, ariva, armet, armia, armie, atami, atemi, atire, ative, atmar, atmia, atrai, atrip, attam, attar, attia, avait, avari, avera, avert, avett, avira, avtar, eitam, emaar, emara, emiri, emirp, empta, etapa, etiam, evatt, evitt, iater, imara, imeri, impar, irama, irate, irati, itaim, itami, itata, itera, ittar, itter, ivatt, ivrea, maare, maart, maati, maatv, maera, maeva, maiar, mapai, mapei, marae, marat, marei, maria, marti, marvi, matai, matar, matav, matei, mater, matia, matir, matri, matte, mavia, mavie, merit, merta, miata, miera, miert, miraa, mirae, mirai, mirat, miret, mitar, miter, mitev, mitra, mitre, mitta, mitte, mitti, mpret, mtera, mtier, pairi, paita, paite, paiva, paivi, pamer, parae, parai, parem, paret, parev, paria, parit, parmi, parta, parti, parva, parve, patai, patar, patea, pater, patia, patre, patri, patta, pavie, peira, perai, peria, petai, petta, petti, piata, piatt, piave, pieri, piert, pieta, pirae, pirat, pirma, pitar, piter, pitie, pitra, pitre, pitri, pitta, pitti, pivar, piver, pivet, praet, praia, prata, prate, prati, preta, preti, priam, priem, priit, prima, prime, prita, priti, pritt, privi, raeti, raima, raimi, raita, raite, raitt, ramat, ramet, ramia, ramie, rampa, rapti, ratae, ratta, ratte, ratti, reata, reima, remit, rempt, retia, riata, rieti, ritam, ritva, rivai, rivet, rmitv, taavi, taiep, taimi, taipa, taira, taita, taite, tamei, tamer, tampa, tamta, tapai, tapei, taper, tapia, tapie, tapir, tapit, tapti, tarea, tarma, tarte, tarve, tatar, tatem, tater, tatev, tatra, tavam, taver, teatr, temir, tempa, tempi, tempt, terai, teria, terim, tetia, tetra, tetri, tiara, tieri, timar, timei, timer, timia, timir, timpe, timra, tirat, tirta, titer, titia, titre, tivat, tmaai, trait, tramp, trapa, trapt, trata, trate, trave, treat, trema, treta, triet, tripa, tripe, tripi, trite, tveit, vaart, vaira, vaire, vaper, varia, varie, varma, varta, vatia, vatra, veria, verit, verma, vermi, verpa, vetri, vetta, vetti, viera, vieri, vieta, vimpa, viper, virpi, virta, vitae, vitam, viter, vitim, vitit, vitra, vitre, vitti, vraie, vrata.
3 letter words made from IMPARTATIVE:aar, aim, air, amp, ape, apr, apt, ara, are, arm, arp, art, ate, atm, atp, ear, eat, epa, epi, era, ert, eta, iaa, imp, ipv, ira, ire, iva, ivp, map, mar, mat, mei, mit, mri, mvp, par, pat, pea, pei, per, pet, pia, pie, pit, pre, pva, ram, rap, rat, rem, rep, ret, rev, rim, rip, rit, rpm, tai, tam, tap, tar, tat, tea, ter, tet, tia, tie, tip, tit, tmv, tri, trm, var, vat, vet, vie, vii, vim, vip.
4 letter words made from IMPARTATIVE:aare, aarp, aevi, aire, airt, amia, amir, apar, aper, apia, aram, area, aria, atar, avai, aver, eira, emir, emit, etim, ettv, evat, evit, iaea, ieva, iive, imae, imar, item, maar, maia, mara, mare, mari, mart, mate, matt, mava, mavi, meat, meir, meta, miev, mire, miri, mite, mitt, mrtv, mtva, paae, paia, pair, para, pare, pari, part, pate, pave, pear, peat, peri, perm, pert, pier, pima, pita, pitt, prae, pram, prat, prim, pvte, raie, rama, ramp, rape, rapt, rate, rava, rave, ream, reap, reit, reti, revi, riem, rima, rime, ripe, rite, rive, taei, taia, tame, tamp, tapa, tape, tara, tare, tarp, tart, tate, tati, team, tear, teat, teav, teip, temi, temp, tepi, tera, term, teti, tevi, tier, time, tipi, tire, tiri, tite, titi, titv, tive, tram, trap, trat, trei, trim, trip, tver, tvri, vaea, vamp, vape, vara, vart, vema, viae, vier, viia.