What is the correct spelling for IMSOMNIA?
This word (Imsomnia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IMSOMNIA
- amazing While the world in general smiles at lovers with kindly approval and sympathy, it refuses to be aware of the unprecedented delight which is amazing to the lovers themselves. You're relaxed, you're sublime, you're amazing You don't even know the danger you're facing – The Virus Of Life by slipknot
- amazon To-day she looked not unlike a splendid Amazon who could have been a splendid nun had she entered into religion.
- amusement Mr Annanby thought he was doing very well; and that he would not be the worse for a little amusement and a little fatigue this morning, if it did not go on too long.
- amusing They were playing a bit of a game, you see; and so far the Chief had won all the tricks-just an amusing little game and nothing whatever to do with a woman; the Second was married, but the Chief had put all such things out of his head years before, when he was a youngster and sailing to the Plate.
- assuming Her mother had known it, and for the moment,-if I am not assuming too much in saying so,-I was filling her mother's place.
- emerson We know the reception of Leaves of Grass was of the kind which not seldom greets the appearance of an exceptional book, though Emerson recognized its worth.
- examine A moment's pause to examine it.
- iceman Never, I suppose, had the child seen me, or the janitor, or the iceman or any of his adult male friends clad in close fitting tights such as Shakespeare wore.
- insomnia He was often very, very tired when night came, but he surprised himself by never having a touch of his old enemy, insomnia .
- Amassing In 1998, Barber saw duty in 16 games (one start) for the Redskins, amassing 34 tackles (28 solo), one interception, two passes defensed and a forced fumble.
- Amazonian The women, instead of swooning at the sight of their bleeding, expiring husbands, seized their axes, and with Amazonian firmness, and strength almost superhuman, defended themselves and children.
153 words made from the letters IMSOMNIA
3 letter words made from IMSOMNIA:aim, ain, ani, ans, imo, ion, ism, iso, mam, man, mao, min, mis, moa, mom, mon, nim, oas, sam, sin, som, son.
5 letter words made from IMSOMNIA:aimin, ainsi, aisin, amini, amino, amins, amnii, amnio, animo, anios, anisi, asnom, imams, imano, imina, imino, imoni, imsai, imson, inami, inmos, ionia, isami, ismai, maini, maino, mamin, mamon, manis, manos, mansi, manso, masin, mason, miami, miani, miano, miina, mimio, minim, minoa, minos, minsi, misan, misao, misia, misna, mnisi, moais, moans, moins, moisi, moism, momin, monas, monia, monis, mosan, mosin, msomi, namoi, naomi, nasim, niais, nimmi, nimmo, nimos, nismo, nomia, omani, omans, omnia, omnis, onias, osani, saini, samim, sammo, samon, siamo, siani, siano, simao, simin, simon, sinai, sioni, smain, soami, soman, sonam.
4 letter words made from IMSOMNIA:aims, ammo, amoi, amon, anio, asin, asio, iino, imam, imin, inma, inoa, maim, main, mamo, mams, maoi, maon, miao, mina, mini, moan, mona, mons, naso, nisi, noma, omai, oman, omni, sami, saom, siai, siam, sian, siim, sima, sion, smin, soma.