What is the correct spelling for IMTATE?
This word (Imtate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IMTATE
- agitate Would you like to know everything that can agitate the mind of a mortal in such a position as mine?
- amputate They'd amputate at the shoulder for a hang-nail.
- emirate ADEC governs public schools, private schools, and higher education in the Abu Dhabi emirate .
- estate The Chevreaux's were aristocratic but deeply in debt, and the suitor, while fighting in Italy, had inherited the whole of his uncle's great estate , so they did not suffer him to sue in vain.
- imitate To imitate the outward appearance of certain virtues is like imitating the clothes of a certain class.
- imitative The truth is, our institutions are the result of facts and accidents, and, being necessarily an imitative people, there are often gross inconsistencies between our professions and our practice; whereas the French have had to struggle through their apprenticeship in political rights, by the force of discussions and appeals to reason, and theory is still too important to be entirely overlooked.
- imitator An imitator may reproduce all the superficial peculiarities of an author with such fidelity that the imitation can hardly be distinguished from the original: thus few can distinguish between Fenton's work and Pope's in the translation of the Odyssey.
- immediate Not merely by words, but chiefly by impulse, immediate action, could they reveal how profoundly they were moved.
- impute They know no better, and He will not impute sin to them where He has given them no law.
- mated But for the majority of mankind and womankind-for all normally healthy men and women-there is this continuous desire to be happily mated .
- matted The sight of her brothers made her very homesick, in spite of being the spoilt child of the Sisterhood, in the pleasant matted room, with its sea view, its prints, and photographs; but then she wanted to have her way prepared with Wilmet.
- moated Her mind was still pursuing its own sad course of inquiry; she was wondering in what part of England Sandyseal might be; she was asking herself if the Nuns at the old moated house ever opened their doors to women, whose one claim on their common Christianity was the claim to be pitied-when she heard Linley's footsteps approaching the door.
- Emitted But my nostrils snuffed up a scent of cigar smoke, clouds of which the narrator had emitted by way of visible emblem, I suppose, of the nebulous obscurity of his tale.
- Imitated The play is imitated in Ben Jonson's Alchemist.
- Imparted Ah, what secrets are imparted To the soul!
- imitates Must he not, therefore, who imitates her with the greatest fidelity be the best artist?
47 words made from the letters IMTATE
3 letter words made from IMTATE:aim, ate, atm, eat, eta, mat, mei, mit, tai, tam, tat, tea, tet, tia, tie, tit.
5 letter words made from IMTATE:atemi, eitam, etiam, matei, matte, mitta, mitte, taite, tamei, tatem, tetia.
4 letter words made from IMTATE:emit, etim, imae, item, mate, matt, meat, meta, mite, mitt, taei, tame, tate, tati, team, teat, temi, teti, time, tite.