What is the correct spelling for IMTATED?
This word (Imtated) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IMTATED
- agitated Wrayson looked steadily into her agitated face.
- imitate Afterwards for my amusement I shall build a ship and imitate Stratonicus; I shall visit towns in my voyages: when I shall have become famous, I'll build a big town, and call it Gripus.
- Amputated "There, lad," Dr. Manter said as he concluded his labors, and tied in the smallest possible compass the articles he had set out, "I allow your mother should be able to do all that is necessary; and unless the bone is so shattered that the leg must be amputated, it is possible you will get along as well without a physician as with one."
- Emitted The candle emitted a feeble, uncertain ray; but still he could see the figure before him, slowly descend the stairs.
- Imitated Both are very fond of mice, and respond quickly to the squeak, which can be imitated perfectly by drawing the breath in sharply between closed lips.
- Imparted Skill in plastic art seems a final gift imparted to men very highly constituted.
- Imputed What did it matter if dishonorable conduct, if every deadly sin, were imputed to him out here so long as he "made good" in the end with the work of his brain, the work which had led him to Africa and across the Atlantic?
- Omitted The words "natural selection" are indeed here, but they might as well be omitted for all the effect they produce.
- mutated Now a Martian paper-tree, even in the mutated form, is quite resistant to U-V, since it evolved under the thin atmosphere of Mars, which gives much less protection from ultraviolet radiation than Earth's does.
- imitates The object of the outward likeness or resemblance is to cause a harmless or unprotected animal to be mistaken for the dangerous one which he oftentimes imitates ; or to aid the unprotected animal in escaping unnoticed among the surroundings he may simulate.
103 words made from the letters IMTATED
3 letter words made from IMTATED:ade, aid, aim, ate, atm, dam, dat, dia, die, dim, dit, eat, eta, ida, mad, mat, med, mei, mid, mit, tad, tai, tam, tat, tdt, tea, ted, tet, tia, tie, tit.
4 letter words made from IMTATED:adit, aide, daei, daie, dame, date, deim, demi, diam, diat, diet, dime, dita, edam, edit, emit, etim, idea, imae, item, made, maid, mate, matt, mead, meat, meta, mite, mitt, taei, tame, tate, tati, team, teat, temi, teti, tide, tied, time, tite, tted.
5 letter words made from IMTATED:admit, amedi, amide, atemi, daime, demat, diate, ditte, dtime, eitam, etiam, etmda, maide, mated, matei, matte, media, midea, mitad, mitta, mitte, taide, taite, tamed, tamei, tamid, tatem, tedim, tetia, timed.