What is the correct spelling for INABLE?
This word (Inable) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for INABLE
- able Not very long, however; I was soon able to get over this trifling obstacle.
- ignoble On that one degraded and ignoble form are concentrated the passions that might have filled the world with shame.
- inhale He became restless, and throwing off his quilt and drawing his curtain aside, turned towards the window to inhale the last breeze which yet might be wafted from the neighbouring heath.
- nibble When Francis met him and begged him to follow, had he not waited until Francis held out a handful of flowering grass and let him nibble at it?
- noble The dear, noble boy!