What is the correct spelling for INAKE?
This word (Inake) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INAKE
- ike The wood was a total loss to Ike , of course; but he was less concerned about that than he was over the fact that it reduced her "freeboard" on that quarter by three feet, so that she wouldn't make so much of a "showin' in the picters."
- inane What is the sense of our sentimentalising over man's dignity, his divine destiny, when such fearful, inane injustice is wrought upon innocent persons and cannot be undone?
- inca When Hervey-then known as Vasa-promised to procure him the mummy of the last Inca , Braddock was extremely pleased.
- inge The Inge family may possibly have come from the Channel Islands or insulae, where as we have seen the Ange Queen, presumably the Lady of the Isles or inces, was represented on the coinage, and the Lord of the Channel Isles seems to have been Pixtil or Pixy tall.
- ink That was what he chiefly used the Chinese ink for.
- Inc This is a handbill of Young Americans For Freedom, Inc .
- Ing Three travellers wandered along the strand, Each with a staff in his feeble hand; And they chanted low: "We are go-o-o- Ing slow-o-ow- Ly to Lazyland.
- Inked In order that illustrations may be incorporated in the text, the blocks used must be in relief the same as the type; a mixture of intaglio and relief is impossible, for the whole surface must be level in order to be inked by the rollers, which deposit the pigment evenly, so that only one tone of colour-that of the ink-is possible.
- Ina She dusted the black walnut centre table which was of Ina 's choosing, and looked like Ina , shining, complacent, abundantly curved.