What is the correct spelling for INAMES?
This word (Inames) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for INAMES
- animus Me pals selected him animus for poet, seein' as how I just writ things nacheral; no high-fluted stuff like him.
- enamel Unless the mouth is carefully cleaned the teeth become encrusted with a sort of black enamel and the breath assumes a detestable odor.
- inmate Six months after I had been an inmate in the house, the doctor found himself without scholars; they all went away because I had become the sole object of his affection.
- names They went by several names on the place.
- Enemies But he did it, and what was more remarkable still, he made no enemies.
- Indies Some time afterwards a letter was received from him saying that he had sailed for the Indies.
- Infamies That son of infamies deceives himself.
- INS In a matter of weeks, student sit-ins were occurring at segregated lunch counters all across the South.
- Ines I wanted to be in service somewhere and so I went to Rochester and tried to join the Marines or the Navy.
- Enamels Six or seven miniatures-two enamels, the rest on ivory-all by different hands; some English, some Parisian; very exquisite, some of them.
- Incomes So many munition workers were receiving such large incomes that this ban was removed.
- inmates He said that Goncalo had been conveyed to a house near where the fray took place, and had died of his wound the very morning that the awful catastrophe had occurred; that the house falling, had involved all its inmates in destruction, so that it was utterly impossible to discover any further particulars of the case.
- inches But when fairies are not taking the trouble to be of any particular size-when they are letting themselves alone, as you might say-then they are about six inches tall.
- gnomes So she said humbly: 'Oh, King of the Gnomes!
- imams But now behold what mine imams can do!