What is the correct spelling for INCE?
This word (Ince) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INCE
- ice We joined them and, dismounting, we all led our horses over the ice . To walk the caves of ice To break my fast on honeydew And drink the milk of Paradise – Xanadu by rush
- inca Besides this, Pachacuti Inca Yupanqui, considering the small extent of land round Cuzco suited for cultivation, supplied by art what was wanting in nature.
- inch "P'r'aps they might have been let out a quarter of an inch ," he: said, thoughtfully. I'm a section to clinch your porch is like a pinch Test a rhyme I'll knock your hairline back an inch – 5 Deadly Venomz by Unknown Author
- nice He's a very nice man."
- once He must come home at once .
- wince The Countess extended her jeweled hand when she bade him good night, the hand that always had been held with reverence and pressed gently to lips, and felt it seized in a grip which made her wince .
- Inc Trade Marks registered in the United States and British Patent Offices by Pocket Books, Inc .
- Since It is two years since a fight has been had.
- INCL The largest Albanian American (incl.