What is the correct spelling for INCERTIVE?
This word (Incertive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INCERTIVE
- assertive The young man who served you respectfully, almost timidly, behind the counter was now self-assertive, taking the middle of the street with a flourish of his cane.
- inactive They are generally inactive , but some of the aquatic species continue to swim about.
- incentive If I lacked an incentive before, you have furnished it.
- incisive "Listen to me, child," he began, his words ringing out clear and incisive , like words of command.
- insert In a few days I received from her the following reply, which I insert as characteristic of the party.
- interview "To my interview with Le!
- intuitive When I notice a diseased ear of wheat among healthy ears, and see the livid stain on its grains I have a quick intuitive understanding of the suffering of this particular thing.
- unassertive She was present again now, all unexpectedly-he had heard of her having at last, left alone after successive deaths and with scant resources, sought economic salvation in Europe, the promised land of American thrift-she was present as this almost ancient and this oddly unassertive little rotund figure whom one seemed no more obliged to address than if she had been a black satin ottoman "treated" with buttons and gimp; a class of object as to which the policy of blindness was imperative.
- uncertain Dubois must have seen them also, but probably was as uncertain about their character as we were.
- undeceive "He thought so from the first, and I did not undeceive him, lest he should send me away.
- Inserted The bath is of white marble, inserted in the floor, with which its surface is level.
- Inserting Here they came upon a layer of stones cemented together; and their work now became much more difficult, for the cement was of incredible hardness and they were only to break it up by inserting their picks into the cracks.
- inserts He doubtless would have fought it out against all comers; and who shall say that he does not merit the glowing eulogy on himself which he inserts in his General History?
201 words made from the letters INCERTIVE
4 letter words made from INCERTIVE:cene, cent, cere, cert, cite, cive, cree, ecer, eien, eier, eini, eire, enic, erce, erei, erie, erne, erni, eter, etre, even, ever, evit, iive, inec, inti, iten, nece, nice, nitv, nive, rece, reen, rein, reit, reni, rent, rete, reti, revi, rice, rite, rive, tecn, teen, tern, tevi, tier, tine, tire, tiri, tive, tree, trei, tver, tvri, veen, veer, vein, veni, vent, vice, vien, vier, vine.
5 letter words made from INCERTIVE:cente, centi, ceren, cerne, cervi, cient, cieri, citee, citie, civet, civie, creen, crete, creve, crine, ctene, einie, enter, entre, enver, erect, erent, erice, eteri, etive, event, evert, evict, evren, iceni, icier, ictrn, ierne, iinet, inert, inite, inter, ivete, neeti, neier, neive, nerve, nervi, netiv, never, niece, niere, niete, nieve, niter, nitre, niver, nivet, recit, recti, reive, rence, rente, retie, retin, ricin, rieti, rieve, rivet, rivne, tence, tener, tenir, tenri, terce, terne, terni, ticer, tiein, tiene, tieri, tiner, tiree, trece, treni, trice, trine, vence, vener, venet, venir, venit, vente, venti, veren, verin, verit, verne, verni, verte, vetri, viene, vieni, vient, vieri, vinet, viren, viter, vitre.
3 letter words made from INCERTIVE:cer, crt, ect, eec, ene, ent, ern, ert, etc, eve, ice, ire, nec, nee, net, nit, nrc, ret, rev, rit, tec, tee, ten, ter, tic, tie, tin, tri, vcr, vet, vie, vii.