What is the correct spelling for INCHS?
This word (Inchs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INCHS
- inch If you gave them an inch they'd take a mile.
- INS It is only fair that you should know the ins and outs of this business.
- Ines Ines mentioned commands, and I took advantage of it.
- Finches Before their arrival the bloom was gone from the peach trees, and the choir of countless little finches broken up and scattered all over the plain.
- anchors The larger vessels strained at their anchors , some tossing and tumbling about, others already overwhelmed by the waves.
- cinches The water came up to the horses' cinches and there were even places where they had to swim.
- niches Some of them are separated by shafts, and profusely ornamented with panelling, niches , statues, pinnacles, tabernacle work, and crowned with canopies all more or less elaborately enriched.
- inches If the creatures had been six feet high instead of not so many more inches , they could not have conducted themselves more naturally.
- inns Inns in the town.
- itches It itches a little, that's all; it won't endanger life.
- pinches Also, my road cannot be private; it must be a common carrier, and that's where the shoe pinches .
- eunuchs He had a large number of eunuchs , most of them Gallas, or soldiers and chiefs who had recovered from the mutilation the Gallas inflict on their wounded foe.
- winches A great silence lay upon the harbour; even the hydraulic cranes were still, and the winches of the trawlers had ceased their screaming.