What is the correct spelling for INCIST?
This word (Incist) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for INCIST
- incest Incest was also declared to be a felony.
- incised On the south side the runes tell that the cross was erected in "the first year of Ecgfrith, King of this realm," who began to reign 670 A.D. On the west side are three panels containing deeply incised figures, the lowest one of which has on his wrist a hawk, an emblem of nobility; the other three sides are filled with interlacing, floriated, and geometrical ornament.
- incisor The Indians use its incisor teeth, which are very large and hard, to cut the bone or horn with which they tip their spears.
- insist "It is most painful, madam," he said, "to have to speak out before you; but since you insist-" "Yes; I do insist," said Claude firmly.
- Encyst She has had to encyst it, or it would be to her Senegal and French Guinea possessions a regular main to lay on smuggling.
- iciest "I do object most strongly, Sir John," replied Mr. Knight in his iciest tones.