What is the correct spelling for INCUIRE?
This word (Incuire) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for INCUIRE
- encore If you give me a clap, I'm gonna give an encore Don't want it to end, I wanna skank some more – Orange County Girl by Gwen Stefani
- injure To consult her would be, perhaps, to injure her.
- injury Though I have no intent to leave you, as I am with child, if they should try to force me away without my consent, I may receive some injury, to the danger of my own life, or at least of the child's."
- inquire Argutis, who had come to inquire for his young mistress, was to be her escort and to bring her back early next morning to the same entrance.
- inquirer He can imagine, as one such inquirer has said, how the magic of His presence was so great-the magic of His simple yet perfect humanity-that the blind opened their eyes to see the beauty of His face and the deaf their ears to hear Him.
- inquiry Upon inquiry I found myself thirty-five miles from my master's.
- insure Naturally, however, he declined to be responsible for their safety, and Horace at once attempted to insure their lives.