What is the correct spelling for INDCATION?
This word (Indcation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INDCATION
- inaction All I needed was to gain a few days' delay; and it would have been far more diplomatic if I had seemed to fall in with his plans and just made a few excuses to account for any inaction .
- indication Is there any indication in his later work that he was conscious of it?
- induction When a radar detected a missile or an enemy plane, the broadcast said carefully, an induction furnace of the new type was turned upon the plane or missile.
- invocation There is a Great High Power that rules and governs for the best in the world, and I now call upon His Grace, Archbishop Ireland, to open our Congress with an invocation to that Great Power for help, guidance, and direction.
- vindication This would be a fair vindication if the above attack upon Pepys stood alone, but we shall see later on that Shaftesbury was the moving spirit in a still more unjustifiable attack.
- inductions Trains of reasoning exist only for the sake of extending an induction, founded, as all inductions must be, on observed cases, to other cases in which we not only cannot directly observe what is to be proved, but cannot directly observe even the mark which is to prove it.
237 words made from the letters INDCATION
4 letter words made from INDCATION:acid, adit, anio, annd, anti, aoid, cain, cant, ciao, coat, coda, coin, conn, dano, dant, diat, dinn, dint, dita, doin, donc, icao, icon, idio, idit, iino, inca, indo, inoa, inti, iota, itno, itoi, iton, nano, nato, nian, nidi, nido, nina, nito, nodi, nona, octa, odin, oita, onca, onni, otic, taco, taon, tian, tiao, tido, tion, toad, toci, toda, todi.
5 letter words made from INDCATION:acidi, actin, actio, aditi, adoni, aidin, aidit, aidoi, aiton, anido, anini, anino, anion, antic, aodin, ation, atoni, caion, caito, cando, canid, canio, canno, canon, canot, canto, caton, ciani, ciano, cinna, cinoa, cinta, cinto, ciona, cioni, coati, conta, conti, cotai, cotan, daini, daito, danco, danic, danin, danio, danti, danto, datin, diaco, diact, diani, dicot, dicto, dinan, dinic, dinna, dinon, ditan, doina, donan, donna, donta, dotan, iacon, iaido, ianni, ianto, ician, idant, idiot, inadi, inano, indan, india, indic, iniad, inion, innit, intan, iodan, iodin, ionia, ionic, nadon, naini, naito, nanto, natin, natio, niani, nicad, nicin, nicod, nicon, nicot, nidan, ninoa, ninti, niota, nitai, nitid, niton, noica, nonad, nonia, notin, ntini, ocain, octad, octan, ontic, otaci, otani, tanco, tandi, tanii, tanni, tanno, tanon, tiano, ticao, tiida, tinca, tinio, tocai, todai, toica, tonci, tondi, tonic, tonin, tonna.
3 letter words made from INDCATION:act, ado, aid, ain, ani, ant, cad, can, cat, cia, cio, con, cot, dat, dia, din, dit, dna, doa, doc, don, dot, ida, ido, inn, iod, ion, nad, nan, nit, nod, not, oat, oca, oct, otc, tad, tai, tan, tao, tia, tic, tin, tod, ton.