What is the correct spelling for INDEA?
This word (Indea) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INDEA
- andean (1988), "Uplift of the Central Andean Plateau and Bending of the Bolivian Orocline" (PDF), Journal of Geophysical Research, 93 (B4): 3211–3231, Bibcode:1988JGR.
- anode The flow of electrons is almost always from anode to cathode outside of the cell or device, regardless of the cell or device type and operating mode.
- end "A soldier's horse must rest at the other end sahib," he had laughed. Lest we that talent spend; And having once brought to an end – AN ODE FOR BEN JONSON by Robert Herrick
- endear This will endear it and make it precious.
- indeed "Very good, very good, indeed ," he said.
- index They are characteristic of the man and in somewhat an index of the then state of society in and around Jimtown.
- india Unless I can put something through that I came back from India to do.
- indian "Some four weeks afterwards this Indian boy came to my cabin again.
- And And if you don't?
- Andrea O Jacopo, it said, of Sant' Andrea , What helped it thee of me to make a screen?