What is the correct spelling for INDECATES?
This word (Indecates) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INDECATES
- indicate Such was Otah's word to those who grumbled and those who feared, and there was much to indicate that such was Kurho's feeling too.
- Indexes In The North American Review, The Atlantic Monthly, The Galaxy, Lippincott's Magazine, The New York Tribune, The Independent and some other periodicals, the authorship of such work was attributed to Mr. James on the publication of the articles or in regularly issued indexes.
- Indicated There I made a rude grave, in which I placed it; and two pieces of wood, in the shape of a cross, for some days indicated the spot where lay the unhappy one, who probably had no prayers save mine.
- Insects He found growing interest in plants, flowers, insects, and birds.
- vindicates If bitter and disagreeable things are presented to the organ of the taste, they are rejected with the whole force of a will, which is too blind in its ignorance to find the thing it wants, but vindicates its irrefragable freedom of choice by uttering cries of fright, pain and anger, as it shrinks back, instead of throwing itself forward into nature.
- indicates The disposition that swine have to root deep in the ground, indicates the want of something, not found in sufficient quantities in their ordinary food.
- indents All brockages, indents , chain edge strikes, and capped die strikes have a corresponding coin, but are rarely found together.
- educates The profound sense is the experience of the few at the beginning; the practice educates the multitudes and begets that feeling in the nation.
562 words made from the letters INDECATES
3 letter words made from INDECATES:ace, act, ade, aec, aid, ain, ane, ani, ans, ant, ate, cad, can, cat, cia, cis, cns, cst, das, dat, dec, den, des, dia, die, din, dis, dit, dna, dts, eat, ect, eec, end, ene, ent, ese, est, eta, etc, ice, ida, ies, nad, nec, nee, net, nit, nsc, sac, sad, sat, scd, sea, sec, see, sen, set, sic, sin, sit, tad, tai, tan, tea, tec, ted, tee, ten, tia, tic, tie, tin.
6 letter words made from INDECATES:aceite, aceset, acetes, actine, adeste, adicts, adient, aedine, aeneid, aidest, andest, anicet, aniest, ansted, anteed, antics, ascend, ascent, cadees, cadent, cadete, cadies, canete, canids, canted, cantes, casdin, casein, casted, casten, cedant, cenate, ceneda, centai, centas, cesena, cetane, cetina, cintas, ctenes, dacite, daines, daisen, dances, danese, dansie, dantis, dasein, deanes, decans, decant, deceit, decena, decent, decies, deices, deines, denets, dentes, dentis, desena, desine, destec, detain, detica, detsen, diaene, diante, dienes, dienst, diesen, discan, disect, disent, easied, easted, eastin, eatins, edicts, ednita, eident, enacts, enates, enatic, encase, endest, endsac, eniacs, entice, escena, estadi, etecsa, etnies, idants, ideate, identa, idents, incast, incede, incest, insect, insted, intesa, isetan, nastic, necati, necdet, nestea, nested, netaid, nicads, nicest, nidate, nieces, saeedi, sained, sainte, sancte, sancti, santee, sateen, satine, scened, scinde, scinta, sdaine, seance, seaned, seated, secant, sedate, seiden, seined, seitan, seiten, senate, sendai, seneca, seniat, senica, sentai, sented, sentia, sentic, setian, siente, sinced, staden, staind, stance, standi, staned, steane, steine, tained, taisce, taisec, taisen, taniec, teades, teased, teends, teinds, tenase, tendai, teniae, tenias, tensed, tensei, tidens, tienes, tineas, tisane.
5 letter words made from INDECATES:acene, acide, acies, acned, actes, actin, adeni, adits, adsit, aedes, aesti, aides, ainee, aints, aisen, aisne, ances, andes, anees, anese, anesi, anies, anise, ansec, anted, antic, asdic, aside, asten, astin, atend, atene, cadet, canet, canid, canis, canst, cante, cants, cased, casei, caste, cease, cedes, cedit, ceeds, cense, cente, centi, cesta, ciena, cient, cinae, cines, cinta, cisne, ciste, citee, cites, csaid, cseti, ctene, dains, daise, dance, danic, danse, dante, danti, dasti, daten, dates, datin, dcase, deans, dease, deats, deens, deice, deine, deise, deist, dence, denes, densa, dense, dente, denti, dents, desac, desai, deste, diact, diate, dices, dicts, diena, diene, diese, diest, dinas, dines, dinse, dints, ditan, eades, eaned, eanes, eased, eaten, eatin, ecast, edain, edens, edict, edite, edits, ednas, eesti, einat, eines, eisen, enact, enate, ences, endas, enets, enide, enset, entia, entsi, estai, estan, esten, etens, etian, etica, etnas, etsin, icade, icest, idant, ideen, idees, ieast, incae, incas, inced, indec, indes.
7 letter words made from INDECATES:acetins, acidest, actines, adesite, adience, aneides, aniseed, cadenet, caniest, casteen, castine, cestida, cetanes, cineast, dacites, dainese, dasient, decanes, decants, deceits, desanti, descant, descent, destain, destine, detains, diecast, discant, eastend, ectenia, edestin, encased, endites, entices, esencia, ideates, incased, incedes, insecta, instead, nastied, nicetas, nidates, sainete, sainted, satined, scented, scienda, sedatin, senaite, stained, standee, steaned, steined, tedesca, tenaces, tiendas.
4 letter words made from INDECATES:acid, acne, acts, aden, adit, aide, aids, ante, anti, asin, asnd, cade, cain, cane, cans, cant, case, cast, cats, cede, cedi, cene, cent, cite, dace, daei, daen, daie, dais, dane, dant, date, dean, deca, deci, dein, dent, dias, diat, dice, diet, dine, dint, disa, disc, dita, dsei, eade, ease, east, eats, eden, edit, eeas, eien, enad, ende, ends, enic, enid, esna, etna, iced, ices, icse, idea, ides, inca, inec, inst, iten, nast, neat, nece, need, neid, nest, nets, nice, nied, nits, sade, sadi, said, sand, sane, sant, sate, scad, scan, scat, scee, scen, scet, scid, seat, sect, sede, seed, seen, sein, send, sene, sent, seta, sian, sida, side, sine.