What is the correct spelling for INDECSION?
This word (Indecsion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INDECSION
- inaction It was a terrible journey to the poor fellow, for during the long hours of inaction he was compelled to face the probable results of his discovery.
- incursion It was then he learned that Chloe had gone to Snare Lake, and while he little relished an incursion into MacNair's domain, he secreted the rifles in the store-house and set out forthwith to overtake her.
- indecision I am angry with myself for my own indecision : but in vain; I have no remedy.
- indication When Henshaw came in his expression bore no indication of the terms on which he and Gifford had lately parted.
- indirection He had gone at the job on the bias of indirection , picking out a passage at either side that the center might the more easily "pull."
- induction Chapter 5 In Training I entered the service on April 15, 1942. We left early in the morning from the railroad depot in Canandaigua for Rochester where we went through the induction center on State Street.
- infection Against the infection he could do little.
- injection We needed a decoy, and she refused to accommodate us, so we gave her a hypodermic injection .
- inductions The truth is, that tragedy and comedy, made also originally to be sung, but which, in process of time, upon truer principles of nature, came to be acted and declaimed, were but super-inductions to the choruses, of which, in tragedy especially, the tragic-writers, could not well get rid, as being part of the religious ceremony.
247 words made from the letters INDECSION
4 letter words made from INDECSION:cedi, cenn, code, coen, coin, cone, conn, cons, deci, dein, dice, dine, dinn, disc, doin, donc, done, dose, dsei, eini, endo, ends, enic, enid, eons, iced, ices, icon, icse, ideo, ides, idio, iino, indo, inec, inns, neid, nein, neon, nice, nidi, nido, nied, nine, nisi, noce, node, nodi, nods, noen, none, nose, odin, oids, once, oned, onen, onne, onni, osen, scen, scid, sein, send, seoi, side, sidi, sine, sinn, sion, sone.
5 letter words made from INDECSION:cenon, censo, cines, cione, cioni, cions, ciose, cisne, cnnsi, coden, codes, coens, conen, cones, conne, conns, conse, cosed, denio, denno, denon, denso, desco, desio, dices, dieci, dinei, dines, dinic, dinis, dinon, dinos, dinse, diose, disco, dison, doesn, donen, dones, donne, dosie, ecoid, eidos, einin, einon, eisin, eison, endon, ennio, ensco, enson, eosin, iceni, icies, icons, ideon, idose, iines, inced, indec, inden, indeo, indes, indic, indie, indos, ineos, inion, innie, inose, inson, iodin, ionic, iseco, isnin, isone, necon, nesci, nicen, nicin, nicod, nicon, ninis, ninos, nisei, nison, noise, nonce, nonde, nones, nonis, nosed, odein, onces, ondes, onend, onned, onnes, onnie, onsen, oside, scend, scien, scion, scode, scone, sdein, sedin, seido, seini, sendo, senin, senio, senni, senoi, seond, seoni, sidin, sidon, sined, sinne, sinni, sinno, sinoe, sinon, sioni, snide, socie, socii, sodii, sonce, sonic, sonin, sonne.
3 letter words made from INDECSION:ceo, cio, cis, cns, con, cos, dec, den, des, die, din, dis, doc, doe, don, dos, edo, end, eon, eos, ice, ido, ies, inn, iod, ion, iso, nec, neo, nne, nod, nsc, ode, oed, one, scd, sec, sen, sic, sin, sod, son.