What is the correct spelling for INDEPENDATE?
This word (Independate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for INDEPENDATE
- indented He had written the account of the boy who had fallen down and indented his skull, and that some of his brains had to be removed,-all done so skilfully by Doctor Pinch, that he was ever after, a brighter fellow than ever before.
- independent I'm going to be independent of you, Doctor Asher.
- intended "But," said Frank, "how did he know we intended to save her?"
- interpenetrate When the condition of the atmosphere, of the medium, and of the circle is proper, the spirit exerts that will power, and, in accordance with natural law, attracts to its spirit form the floating particles in the air, and they condense upon and interpenetrate the spirit form or body so as to materialize it, making bone, muscle, skin, hair-every part, and making the spirit body, for the time being, a solid, palpable one.
- undefended The point appeared to be undefended.
- underpants For the 2017 film based on the novels, see Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie.
- Interpolated "But," I interpolated, "white men do not take the girls away from you, it is the girls themselves who leave their own kind and go to the white men."