What is the correct spelling for INDERSTAND?
This word (Inderstand) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for INDERSTAND
- bandstand Martin and I will take ours with a bandstand and a few trolley-cars and a chop-house thrown in, eh, Collingwood?
- handstand There are little blue summer houses with pink children and brown dogs in them, matched all wrong at the edges, on the wall paper; there is a wash-handstand and a table with a white cover and more flowers; and that's all except a basket rocking-chair and some hanging shelves; but the white muslin curtains are tied with blue ribbons, and there's a hand-braided rug before the bed, and there are little lace mats under the vases.
- inkstand The Serjeant was writing when his clients entered; he bowed abstractedly when Mr. Pickwick was introduced by his solicitor; and then, motioning them to a seat, put his pen carefully in the inkstand, nursed his left leg, and waited to be spoken to.
- instant When she rose again and was steady for an instant, I was able to speak to Larry.
- interstate They knew, too, that the Interstate people had an airship out after them.
- intestate I inherited from a distant relation, who died intestate, a large fortune.
- intestine It amply tells the fate of the great kingdom which had stood as with gates of brass, until the intestine rivalries of an elective monarchy-the worshipped idol alike of presumptuous private ambition and pretended patriotic liberality-the true masked priest of public anarchy-rent them asunder, and the watchful nations, ready for plunder and extended dominion, poured into them a flood like the rivers of Babylon, over all her walls and towers.
- understaffed None of us could, as we were understaffed already, but Lieutenant Franklin put it to us and said if we were willing to undertake the canteen, as well as our hospital work, which would mean an average of only five hours sleep in the twenty-four-she had no objection.
- understand As if you didn't understand!
- understanding 2683. The understanding is, that the payment is to be in goods?
- understate I want to be honest with you, and understate my feelings on that subject.
- understated Thus Acts plainly has understated the amount of controversy between the Hellenising Christians and the original community.
- understood He was Tom's friend, she let it be understood.
- understudy The menace was at last executed, in good earnest, and the cause of Grace Danver's excitement was that she, as Miss Walcott's understudy, would to-night, in all probability, be called upon to take the leading part.
- understands It is too bad to have summoned Mr. Blaine here on a useless errand, but I am sure he quite understands the situation now."
- nightstand Stanton walked over to the nightstand by the bed, took another cigarette from the pack, lit it, and looked at the smoke curling up from the tip.