What is the correct spelling for INDERSTEND?
This word (Inderstend) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for INDERSTEND
- inadvertent Interesting and full of glamour as her life was, however, her place in history is assured primarily through her inadvertent connection with the amour which Crown Prince Rudolph of Austria carried on with the Baroness Mary Vetsera, and which culminated in the tragic death of the lovers at Meyerling.
- indecent There seemed something indecent in the haste with which my Flamand was disposed of.
- inkstand On the table, in addition to three books, is an inkstand and pen-case.
- insistent The colonel's voice was gentle but insistent.
- interstate Control over them has been exercised chiefly by the state governments, except in matters affecting interstate commerce, which falls under the control of Congress.
- intestine Intestine dissensions have too frequently occurred to mar the prosperity, interrupt the commerce, and distract the governments of most of the nations of this hemisphere which have separated themselves from Spain.
- understand "Yes, but listen; you don't understand.
- understood 'Cause it's understood When the love is good – Everybody's Talkin' My Baby Down by Celine Dion
- understands Sir R. Stayner hath been here early in the morning and told my Lord, that my Lord Winchelsea understands by letters, that the Commissioners are only to come to Dover to attend the coming over of the King.