What is the correct spelling for INDICATATION?
This word (Indicatation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INDICATATION
- indentation The movement across the surface, if we followed our previous explanations, would be due to the superior pull of the water tension behind the globule, opposite the indented part; although to look at it would seem as if some single force produced the indentation and pushed the globule along bodily.
- indication He wanted to be where, at the first indication of a stop, he could jump off the train.
- indigestion I no longer slept; indigestion naturally seized me as its victim.
- indignation "And this," cried he, in indignation -"and this is the great career I used to long for!
- individuation What are the conditions of individuation or insulation in this mother-sea?
- induction 372. This only shows the danger of deciding questions of origin on an imperfect induction .
- Indicating Gordon made a gesture indicating his doubt in the subject, and they looked at each other for half a minute.
347 words made from the letters INDICATATION
4 letter words made from INDICATATION:acid, adit, anio, anna, annd, anoa, anti, aoid, cain, cant, ciao, coat, coda, coin, conn, daia, dana, dano, dant, data, diaa, diat, dinn, dint, dita, doin, donc, icao, icon, idio, idit, iino, inca, indo, inoa, inti, iota, iott, itno, itoi, iton, nada, nano, nato, nian, nidi, nido, nina, nito, nodi, nona, octa, odin, oita, onca, onni, otic, otti, taco, tact, taia, taon, tati, tato, tian, tiao, tido, tint, tion, titi, tito, toad, toci, toda, todi, todt, toit, toti.
5 letter words made from INDICATATION:acidi, actia, actin, actio, aditi, adoni, aidin, aidit, aidoi, ainda, aiona, aiton, anant, andan, andia, anido, anini, anino, anion, annai, annia, anoia, antai, antic, aodin, atina, ation, atoni, attan, attia, attic, caion, caito, canai, canan, cando, cania, canid, canio, canna, canno, canoa, canon, canot, canta, canto, cantt, caton, catta, catto, ciani, ciano, cinna, cinoa, cinta, cinto, ciona, cioni, citta, coati, conta, conti, cotai, cotan, cotti, daini, daito, danan, danao, danca, danco, danic, danin, danio, danta, danti, danto, datin, datto, diaco, diact, diana, diani, dicot, dicto, dinan, dinic, dinna, dinon, ditan, ditto, dnata, doina, donan, donna, donta, dotan, dotti, iacon, iaido, ianni, ianto, ician, idant, idiot, inadi, inano, indan, india, indic, iniad, inion, innit, intan, iodan, iodin, ionia, ionic, itata, nadai, nadan, nadon, naiad, naina, naini, naito, nanai, nanao, nanto, naoac, naota, natin, natio, natta, natto, niani, nicad, nicin, nicod, nicon, nicot, nidaa, nidan, ninoa, ninti, niota, nitai, nitid, niton, nitti, nitto, noica, nonad, nonia, notat, notin, notti, ntini, ocain, ocana, octad, octan, ontic, otaci, otani, taani, tacit, tacna, taian, taida, taint, taita, taito, tanat, tanco, tanda, tandi, tanii, tanit, tanni, tanno, tanoa, tanon, tanta, tanti, tanto, tatad, tatan, tatin, tatoi, tiaan, tiano, tiant, ticao, tiida, tinca, tinct, tinio, tinta, tinti, titan, titia, titid, titin, titon, tocai, todai, toica, tonci, tondi, tonic, tonin, tonna, tonti, totin.
3 letter words made from INDICATATION:act, ada, ado, aid, ain, ana, ani, ant, cad, can, cat, cia, cio, con, cot, dat, dia, din, dit, dna, doa, doc, don, dot, iaa, ida, ido, iii, inn, iod, ion, nad, nan, nit, nod, not, oat, oca, oct, otc, tad, tai, tan, tao, tat, tdt, tia, tic, tin, tit, tnt, tod, ton, tot.