What is the correct spelling for INDICTATION?
This word (Indictation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INDICTATION
- indentation Where once had been the bridge of his nose was now a sharp indentation .
- indication Have they given any indication of their future plans?
- indigestion On the contrary, you may have an attack of indigestion -you are very red already-and then you'll want a glass of sugar and water.
- indignation The sound of her voice startled him; there were tears of indignation in it; he looked up and found she had grown suddenly pale.
- induction "Telepathy, induction , but in the reverse order of your solution of the matter.
- Indicating "He has just gone out that way," said Peckover indicating the other door.
286 words made from the letters INDICTATION
4 letter words made from INDICTATION:acid, adit, anio, annd, anti, aoid, cain, cant, ciao, coat, coda, coin, conn, dano, dant, diat, dinn, dint, dita, doin, donc, icao, icon, idio, idit, iino, inca, indo, inoa, inti, iota, iott, itno, itoi, iton, nano, nato, nian, nidi, nido, nina, nito, nodi, nona, octa, odin, oita, onca, onni, otic, otti, taco, tact, taon, tati, tato, tian, tiao, tido, tint, tion, titi, tito, toad, toci, toda, todi, todt, toit, toti.
5 letter words made from INDICTATION:acidi, actin, actio, aditi, adoni, aidin, aidit, aidoi, aiton, anido, anini, anino, anion, antic, aodin, ation, atoni, attic, caion, caito, cando, canid, canio, canno, canon, canot, canto, cantt, caton, catto, ciani, ciano, cinna, cinoa, cinta, cinto, ciona, cioni, citta, coati, conta, conti, cotai, cotan, cotti, daini, daito, danco, danic, danin, danio, danti, danto, datin, datto, diaco, diact, diani, dicot, dicto, dinan, dinic, dinna, dinon, ditan, ditto, doina, donan, donna, donta, dotan, dotti, iacon, iaido, ianni, ianto, ician, idant, idiot, inadi, inano, indan, india, indic, iniad, inion, innit, intan, iodan, iodin, ionia, ionic, nadon, naini, naito, nanto, natin, natio, natto, niani, nicad, nicin, nicod, nicon, nicot, nidan, ninoa, ninti, niota, nitai, nitid, niton, nitti, nitto, noica, nonad, nonia, notat, notin, notti, ntini, ocain, octad, octan, ontic, otaci, otani, tacit, taint, taito, tanco, tandi, tanii, tanit, tanni, tanno, tanon, tanti, tanto, tatin, tatoi, tiano, tiant, ticao, tiida, tinca, tinct, tinio, tinta, tinti, titan, titia, titid, titin, titon, tocai, todai, toica, tonci, tondi, tonic, tonin, tonna, tonti, totin.
3 letter words made from INDICTATION:act, ado, aid, ain, ani, ant, cad, can, cat, cia, cio, con, cot, dat, dia, din, dit, dna, doa, doc, don, dot, ida, ido, iii, inn, iod, ion, nad, nan, nit, nod, not, oat, oca, oct, otc, tad, tai, tan, tao, tat, tdt, tia, tic, tin, tit, tnt, tod, ton, tot.