What is the correct spelling for INDIDVUDALS?
This word (Indidvudals) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INDIDVUDALS
- individual "Yes," said that individual .
- individualism He published many works against slavery, and in favor of Individualism .
- individualist By nature the Independent was an individualist , forming his own opinion and holding it with tenacity.
- individualize The Western lark seems even more than others to individualize his utterances, so that constant surprises reward the discriminating listener.
- individually Individually, the man of to-day is not strikingly superior in form or capacity to the man of five or ten thousand years ago.
- intervals They still heard the voices at intervals as they rowed on and had no desire to enter the woods as long as the men were there.
- infidels Do infidels die thus calm and resigned?
- incidentals Fine cheeks and handsome curls are very well, but let them be mere incidentals .
- individuals I made my friends to understand that the good of our society depended upon the admission of these two virtuous individuals .