What is the correct spelling for INEED?
This word (Ineed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INEED
- aeneid But doubtless not one in a hundred thousand has ever read the earlier chapters of that Aeneid.
- anode Though technically incorrect, it does resolve the problem of which electrode is the anode in a secondary (or rechargeable) cell.
- end The end came one evening in October. And cleaning were quite at an end, He would sit very still on the doorstep And dream--O, that he had a friend! Somebody to come when he called them, – Fairy Tale by Katherine Mansfield
- enid Then, their names called as they entered, came Enid and Elaine, each fair and sweet; and Vivien and Ettarre; then Lynette walking alone, with her saucy nose in the air and her flaxen curls spread out over her cream robe, a most bewitching sight.
- fined They had thus run foul of a state law prohibiting such transactions and had been convicted of the offense in the Court of Quarterly Sessions of Norfolk County and fined one hundred dollars.
- indeed There had, indeed, been some coldly angry words between the two men.
- inert A dense white vapour settled on us, the length of my arm bounded my sight, all movement ceased, and we lay on the water, inert and idle.
- And "And I must know him.
- Dined At noon I went home and dined with my wife on pease porridge and nothing else.
- Ind Do you see that then gabble ind stickin' up through the trees?
- Inked Farris fetched me ink and quill and the only sheet of paper in the settlement; but it was sufficiently large to tear in half; and I inked my rusty quill and wrote: Yellow Tavern, Oswaya on Frenchman's Creek.
- Pined Her spirit pined almost unconsciously whenever he was absent from her.