What is the correct spelling for INERN?
This word (Inern) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INERN
- anion The physiologically relevant transport reaction catalyzed by anion exchangers of the AE family is: Cl− (in) + HCO−3 (out) ⇌ Cl− (out) + HCO−3 (in).
- inane He felt how inane he was.
- inborn Men differ in their inborn mental powers, in their intelligence and talent, in beauty, in health, in honours and career, in family and friends.
- inert But when they got their electric torches, and focused them on the inert , black object, it was found to be a bear which had come to nose about the camp for dainty morsels.
- infer "From which you infer that rank does not alter nature.
- inferno It was gloomy and depressing as a scene from the Inferno , and bad for a rheumatic patient, as I reminded Steavens; but he shook his head mournfully, and said he didn't care.
- inn I felt it before I slept; I felt it when I woke; and I went as I told you, alone to the inn the next morning.
- inner Then Etienne Rambert seemed to see the inner meaning of the words his son had just said.
- inning Frank was in doubt, and he permitted Badger to pitch one more inning .
- Inez When the morning sun darted his rays into the casement, the fair Inez , attended by the female domestic, came blushing into the chamber.
- Ines O saw ye not fair Ines ? She's gone into the West, To dazzle when the sun is down And rob the world of rest She took our daylight with her, The smiles that we love best, With morning blushes on her cheek, And pearls upon her breast.
- ANON And I did see a young lord and his serving-man lie on a bed of rushes; and ever and anon the serving-man did rise to feed the blazing fire of reeds; and it was the fire I first did see, and, going to the fire, I did see them.