What is the correct spelling for INES?
This word (Ines) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INES
- ides 5: Ides , the middle of a month.
- ives It appears that this meteor commenced to be visible at a point ninety miles above Frome, in Somersetshire, and that it vanished twenty-seven miles over the sea, near St. Ives , in Cornwall.
- Ones "Oh, the poor ones, they must come out in a boat.
- INS "We've had two run-ins already," I said.
- Inez On Sundays she sometimes drove to the half-ruined mission church of Santa Inez , and hid herself, during mass, in the dim monastic shadows of the choir.
- Hines Christian Hines says in his little book Early Recollections of Washington that Suter's Tavern was a one-story frame and stood on High Street, between Bridge and Water Streets, a little east of the canal bridge.
- Ines "Vernon, have you seen Crossjay's father, the now Captain of Marines?
- LINEs 1590. Have you any of these lines with you?
- Wines He will invite all his friends to a banquet, and won't spare his costly wines.
- fines Coals prohibited to be worked by individuals, but to be procured by government at ten shillings per ton, and cedar at three halfpence per superficial foot, exclusive of other duties and fines ; viz.
- pines It's Amen Corner and it's Hogan's perfect swing It's Sarazen's double eagle at the 15 in '35 And the spirit of Clifford Roberts that keeps it alive Augusta, your dogwoods and pines – Augusta by Dave Loggins
- vines The Vines are on the roof-trees. All the Shrines And Homes of men are consecrate with Vines . – Heroic Poem in Praise of Wine by Hilaire Belloc
- ices What if one should come provided with one of those vases consecrated to Bacchus, where artificial cold ices the madrin, the strawberry, and pine-apple juice, those delicious flavors which spread through the whole system a luxury unknown to the profane.
- dines The King and Prince are terribly early; they and Ricasoli are on horseback by five in the morning; the King dines at twelve, and never touches food afterwards, though he has a dinner party of 60 or 80 every day at six....
- inns Most travellers have given the inns a bad name.
- inks Furthermore, David promised to give advice in the matter of colored inks , for an almanac meant to appeal to the eye; and finally, he resolved to recast the ink-rollers himself in his mysterious workshop, so as to help his wife as far as he could in her important little enterprise.
- MINES I just get down and I go for mines Say check 1, 2 and run down the line Inclined to shine with techs and forty-four mags and nines Don't get too close because you might get shot – Check 1, 2 by EPMD
- NINES At least five of them had once been stars on college nines.
- tines And speaking of Homer, it must have been a pretty epical battle, for she killed the bull and left the fork-tines eight inches in his body while she picked up her father and carried him back to the house.