What is the correct spelling for INEVEITBLY?
This word (Ineveitbly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for INEVEITBLY
- enviably They had sacks over their shoulders; their clothes and boots, from working in gravel all day, were of the same yellowish-brown colour as the sacks; they were getting decidedly wet; but they looked enviably easy-going and unconcerned.
- inaudibly A gasp caught her breath and silenced her for a little but she overcame it and finished almost inaudibly.
- inedible The vegetation is inedible, all of our food is synthetic and highly concentrated.
- ineffably Mis-spelling is not a thing to be employed every day or for every purpose: if you do that, you get into the ineffably dreary monotony which distinguishes the common comic journalist.
- inequitable But for the inequitable distribution of his property, owing to his intestacy, which left Anna Magdalena only about 400 thalers and the mining share, Bach's widow and unmarried daughters ought not to have been afflicted with excessive poverty, as in fact they were.
- inevitable Because you know that it's inevitable Soon to be unforgettable, yet, totally unpredictable – Bada Bing! Wit' A Pipe! by Four Year Strong