What is the correct spelling for INEVENTED?
This word (Inevented) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for INEVENTED
- indented Thousands of the flowers of the blooming vine appeared between the indented leaves.
- infected The curious hush of catastrophe seemed to top the confusion that infected the place, inside and out.
- infested The land on Blue was as rich and fertile as any the world could furnish; but for miles upon miles it was covered with black forests, almost impenetrable to man, and was infested by wild beasts and Indians.
- intended The other intended to do it then.
- invent If I may be so confidential, I will say that I should be very sorry to have written that piece; yet I should be very proud if, on the level I chose and with the quality I cared for, I could invent a villain that the populace would have out and hiss for his surpassing wickedness.
- invented "It seems that somebody on Rimmon has just re-invented the railroad, and they need more steel than they can produce for themselves.
- inventor "That's right," agreed the young inventor.
- invents He was one of those original beings whom the Creator invents in a moment of fantasy, and of whom He immediately breaks the cast.
- inverted Captain Bowline, muttering an inverted blessing upon his fashionable guest, pushed on towards the path over the cliff.
- invested He felt that his name was safely invested, though the return for the capital was slow and moderate.
- invited S'pose you expect to be invited, don't you?