What is the correct spelling for INEVERTABLE?
This word (Inevertable) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for INEVERTABLE
- ineffable It was ineffable love-transcendent.
- inequitable The judge directed, that although long occupation by the plaintiff were proved, the grant to the defendant was a virtual resumption by the crown: this the jury considered inequitable, and found for the original occupier.
- inevitable It had been more or less inevitable.
- inevitably With the passing of the first Russian regiment away from Grovno they had guessed what must inevitably follow.
- infertile Instinctively she began to count the days until this "dire compulsion of infertile days" should end.
- invariable His frequent use of the word barbarus in reference to Italian or Roman ways, his use of Latinised Greek words and actual Greek phrases, the Greek names of his personages, the dress in which they appeared, the invariable reference to Greek money, perhaps the actual scene presented to the eye, the frequent mention of ships unexpectedly arriving in harbour, the names of the foreign towns visited, etc.
- making a getaway
- uneatable The meat is generally uneatable.