What is the correct spelling for INFADEL?
This word (Infadel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INFADEL
- infidel Oh, if that infidel stood anywhere but there, with his steady hand clasping the fluttering pulse, with his cool, calm eyes bent curiously on her-but Mr. Holland was dying; perhaps the everlasting arms were not underneath him-and at this fearful thought, Ester dropped upon her knees, giving utterance to her deepest need in the first uttered words, "Oh, Holy Spirit, teach me just what to say!"
- infield Sanger, working hard, disposed of Crane on strikes, forced Grant to pop to the infield , and led Cooper into lifting an easy foul for Copley.
- inflate The spectacle now before him-the apples, the tarts, the tea-cakes, the fowl, ham, and pudding-offered evidence but too well calculated to inflate his opinion of his own sagacity.
- innately He was too simple, too innately upright and honest to perceive the infinite possibilities opened up by the fact upon which General Michael had pounced.
- invade Besides, should Austria go on losing ground there was more than a chance that Prussia would invade France, when the prospects of Italy would have been at an end, and England too, in all probability, involved in a general war.
- invader Yea, for the moment I myself felt half a Roman when he told us of the brave youth who thrust his hand into the flames, and suffered it to be consumed in order to impress the invader with a knowledge of the spirit that animated the Romans, and of the three men who held against a host the bridge that their friends were breaking down behind them.
- Invaded Yellow Barbee's eyes fairly invaded Helen's as he jerked her his bow.
- infidels What were so few Catholics against so many infidels !"
- invades "'Comin', as we-all does, from one thousand miles away, thar ain't one of us who saveys, practical, as much about the sand-blown desert regions we invades as we does of what goes on in the moon.
212 words made from the letters INFADEL
3 letter words made from INFADEL:ade, afl, aid, ail, ain, ale, ali, ane, ani, dal, den, dia, die, din, dle, dna, eld, elf, end, enl, fad, fan, fda, fed, fen, fin, ida, lad, lan, lea, led, lei, lid, lie, lin, nad, nil.
5 letter words made from INFADEL:adeli, adeni, afeni, afide, aldie, alfin, alide, alief, alien, aline, alnif, andel, anile, dafen, dafni, dalei, dalin, danel, defla, delai, delan, diena, edain, eland, elfin, eliad, enlai, fadel, faden, fadli, faile, falen, falin, fandi, faned, fanie, fedia, feild, felda, felid, fendi, field, fiend, filan, final, finda, fined, flein, flied, ideal, iland, indle, laden, laide, landi, laned, ledin, liden, lifan, lined, linfa, lndia, nadel, nafie, naide, naief, naldi, ndlea, neafl, nedal, neild, nidal, nield.
6 letter words made from INFADEL:adelin, afield, alfine, alined, andile, dalein, daniel, dealin, defial, defina, delain, delian, denali, denial, eiland, fadein, failed, fained, fandel, finale, flaine, infeld, inlead, leadin, naledi.
4 letter words made from INFADEL:aden, aide, alne, anil, anle, daei, daen, daie, dail, dale, dali, dane, danl, deaf, deal, dean, deif, dein, delf, deli, dial, dine, elan, elfi, elia, enad, enid, enif, fade, fail, fain, fale, fali, feil, feld, fend, feni, fiel, fien, file, find, fine, flan, flea, idea, idle, ilna, inle, lade, ladn, lafe, laid, laie, land, lane, lead, leaf, lean, leda, lein, lena, lend, leni, liad, lied, lief, lien, life, lind, line, lnfa, naif, nail, neid, nied, nile.
7 letter words made from INFADEL:anfield.