What is the correct spelling for INFADILES?
This word (Infadiles) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for INFADILES
- infertile It can grow on land too infertile for most kinds of valuable plants, and on better land.
- infidel He boldly avowed himself an Infidel.
- invites It invites to extended and careful attention.
- inflates It depicts three young girls in an apartment listening to dolphin sounds and taking pictures on their phones when a flying giant lands next to their apartment and inflates the girls butts.
- invaders Castellan's vessels had hunted in vain for this solitary vessel, which single-handed, marvellous as it seemed, kept the narrow waters clear of invaders.
- infidels The ignorant infidels-Allah have mercy on their souls!
- invades She sends thorns and creepers to choke the young plantations, and the forest invades the clearing when the planter stays his hand.
- entails The preparation for confirmation, which entails a much longer and more advanced course of religious instruction than is usual for confirmation in England, is independent of the school and takes place in church, parents being allowed every liberty in the choice of the clergyman who performs this office for their children.