What is the correct spelling for INFAIR?
This word (Infair) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for INFAIR
- affair The rest must be my own affair." Such a sad affair To always be drifting into air – Love Makes You Feel by Lou Reed
- funfair Amusement park Midway (fair) Sideshow alley (in Australia) Traveling carnival (US English) Travelling funfair (British English) Volksfest (in Germany)
- infamy I tell you, Mr. Francis, that when I first heard the news I was stunned; I felt myself trembling; the dishonor, the infamy of it struck me here."
- infer How do we know whether the co-operative commonwealth will infer and arrange it in that way?
- infirm The aged and infirm of the Benedictine monks were thus employed; and, as the multiplication of manuscripts is the most efficient mode of preserving what is written on the perishable material of paper and parchment, these monks have contributed to the preservation of learning.
- info From at least 1974–1975, Marvel ran a "Bullpen Bonus Page," which hosted the checklist, fan page information, and announcements; freeing up the original "Bullpen Bulletins" page for the cherished "inside info" traditionally featured in that spot.
- INF 365th Inf. SMYSER, JOHN, Florence.