What is the correct spelling for INFEDELS?
This word (Infedels) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INFEDELS
- infidel "That Mr. Lincoln was an Infidel from 1834 to 1861, I know, and that he remained one to the day of his death, I honestly believe.
- inflates Underwood helped construct, probably inflates the number of soldiers buried as 6,000, but lists the names of more than 4,000.
- invaders I cried angrily to the invaders .
- infidels This gave a handle to foreigners, as well catholics as heretics and other infidels , for throwing doubt on the right which the kings of Spain claim and have claimed to the Indies.
- invades In a moment I think of Musgrave, and the untold black tale now forever in my thought attached to him, and, as I so think, the hot flush of agonized shame that the recollection of him never fails to call to my face, invades cheeks, brow, and throat.