What is the correct spelling for INFIDALITY?
This word (Infidality) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INFIDALITY
- individuality Cecilia has a little more individuality .
- infidelity Infidelity is the destruction of both.
- informality The guests walked home together, absorbed in an animated conversation; for the gentlemen, who were delighted to be getting home early, delighted with a dinner that, as Wayne Adams remarked, "really stood for something to eat, not just things passed to you, or put down in dabs before you," and delighted with the pleasant informality of sitting down in daylight, were enthusiastic in their praise of Mrs. Burgoyne.
- Infidelities The affair might run a legitimate course, ending in marriage-a year of happiness for her, and then what marriage with Max, as he knew him, would inevitably mean: wanderings away, remorseful returns to her, infidelities, misery.
- infidels In which respect I neither account you of the Church, nor esteem of your blood, otherwise than the blood of Infidels .