What is the correct spelling for INFIDENT?
This word (Infident) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INFIDENT
- confidant She then told the story to the detective, winding up with, "From what I did catch of their conversation last night I think he has made a confidant of his sweetheart.
- confident I shall return, that I feel confident of.
- evident It was quite evident that he hadn't found the hiding place up to that time.
- incident The incident might not have ended there had not Madame Piriac appeared in the entrance-hall out of the interior of the hotel.
- infant What had passed at my wagons when Masapo had knocked over Nandie and her child, and Saduko had struck him, and what had I seen at Saduko's feast when Masapo had kissed the infant ?
- infidelity I would forgive a cruelty, a fit of passion, insults uttered in a moment of anger, even an infidelity , when people return and still love, but scorn-!
- intent How intent and silent They are!
- invent Elizabeth Ann resolved to do this always, even if, as now, she often had to invent things to tell.
95 words made from the letters INFIDENT
4 letter words made from INFIDENT:deft, deif, dein, dent, diet, dine, dinn, dint, edit, eini, enid, enif, fend, feni, fien, find, fine, fini, finn, idit, inti, iten, neid, nein, nfte, nidi, nied, nine, tend, tide, tied, tine.
3 letter words made from INFIDENT:den, die, din, dit, eft, end, ent, fed, fen, fin, fit, inn, net, nit, nne, ted, ten, tie, tin, tnf.
5 letter words made from INFIDENT:denti, dinei, einin, enfin, entin, feint, fendi, fendt, fenin, fenit, fenni, fetid, fidei, fiend, fient, fiind, fiine, fined, finet, finne, fitin, idite, ified, iinet, inden, indie, inetd, infin, infit, inite, innie, innit, intef, ndeti, ninti, niten, nitid, ntini, teifi, teiid, tiden, tiein, tined.