What is the correct spelling for INGOING?
This word (Ingoing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for INGOING
- aging Rapidly agin'. Please get out of the new one If you can't lend your hand For the times they are a-changin'. – THE TIMES THEY ARE A-CHANGIN' by Bob Dylan
- engine You went to the fire-engine house; and then to the left after the court-house was Mr. Proctor's; and then, all at once, the town.
- enjoin Humility is one of the essential qualities, which her precepts most directly and strongly enjoin , and which all her various doctrines tend to call forth and cultivate; and humility, as has been before suggested, lays the deepest and surest grounds for benevolence.
- hanging I see him; he's always hanging about trying to catch sight of her.
- ingot She showed him, when they got up to his room at last, little things Hubert had given her-carved nuts, a Spanish coin or two, and an ingot of gold-but of which she would say nothing, but only laugh and nod her head.
- ingrain Just before my arrival in Friendship she had bought a respectable frame house in the heart of the village,-for a village will have a heart instead of having a boulevard,-and with her daughter Emerel she had set up a modest establishment with Ingrain carpets and parlour pieces, and a bit of grass in front.
- Bunging Pitch your tun at 64, giving four gallons of solid yest at once, and cleanse the second day, or in forty-eight hours; fill as already directed, and put into each barrel one handful of fresh steeped hops before bunging down.
- Dunging He omitted such confidential details as Mary was dunging the potato-patch, or he had just mended his trousers; he filled his pages instead with ingenious reflections which he supposed, and not without some justification, had possibly not occurred to the minds of thinkers in the past.
- Egging But he did not have his wish-for there was soup that was not good; soles that had become torn and tattered in the extraction from the frying-pan; veal cutlets, whose golden egging and crumbing had been in vain, for this coating had dissolved apparently into the sauce.
- Inking "Quite right, quite right," nodded their host approvingly, inking another glass of grog, which, by the way, was the sixth he had taken since he came in.
- Kinking Her skirts were very short, and her legs were very long and thin, so that she reminded one of a young colt kinking up its heels for a scamper about the pasture.
- Pinking Now, what's the use of pinking your cheeks any more at that, as if you didn't know it before?
- banging Banging the table, Khlestakov declares he will not go to the gaol, but will complain to the Minister of the Interior; and the governor, trembling and terrified, pleads that he has a wife and little children, and begs that he may not be ruined.
45 words made from the letters INGOING
3 letter words made from INGOING:gig, gin, igg, inn, ion, nig, nog.
5 letter words made from INGOING:gigio, gigon, going, gonin, inion, ngong, ngoni, nigon, ningi, oggin, oning.
4 letter words made from INGOING:gign, gigo, gion, gogi, gong, gonn, iggo, igno, igon, iing, iino, ingi, iong, ngog, ngoi, ngon, nigg, ning, nogg, nong, ogin, onni.
6 letter words made from INGOING:gingin, ngongi, nignog, noggin.
7 letter words made from INGOING:ingoing.